Friday, March 1, 2013

1.) fity pound dumbell- I love to lift weights, so I could not live without bringing some sort of weight to lift. Everyday I gotta get stronger.
2.) My hunting knife- My grandpa gave me a hunting knife along time ago. Since my grandpa is my hero I would have to bring the knife he gave me.
3.) creatine- This helps my muscles get better faster and increases the muscle mass. So I have to bring this.
4.) level 1 protein- I love getting bigger. Drinking protein will make me gain more weight.
5.) shaker bottle- I love shaker bottles especially how there designed. Also I need this so i have something to put my protein and creatine in.
6.) letterman jacket- This show that throughout highschool I played football. It has value to me.
7.) scrapbook of pictures- Memories of family and friends. I will always be able to remember the good and bad times if i have a scrapbook with me.
8.) UFC sports magazine- I love fighting. If I have this around I could read it over and over and stay busy without ever getting bored with it.
9.) my autographed football- For christmas one year I recieved a denver broncos autographed football. The broncos are my favorite NFL team so I will always treasure the football.
10.)  Watch- Along time ago my dad gave me a very nice watch. This watch is very special because it had a medal covering over it so if i fell the watch would not break.

1 comment:

  1. I think if the scenario really did happen you would have lots of time to lift those weights and work on your fitness :)

    ReplyDelete