Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The World Out There
 
No I don't think we are alone. Now when I say that I don't mean I think there are aliens in space or other forms of life in all of the other galaxies. But what about heaven? I believe 100% with all my heart there is a heaven that contains of GOD, JESUS, angels, and all the real christians that have passed away. I believe that they are up in heaven looking down on us everyday of our lives and are hoping that each person does better to improve themselves faithfully and spiritually every day before it's too late. I am positive that there are no aliens in space or any other creatures because GOD made Earth, people, plants, light, darkness, animals, etc.. and in no where in the bible does it say that GOD created another planet that has other life forms. The Bible tells the truth, only the truth, and nothing but the truth. If there were aliens the bible would say so like it has said everything else that is true. So no we are not alone we are being watched everyday of our lives by a far more better creation than Earth.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you keep God and heaven close into your heart. Instead of looking for the possibility of the physical beings in the unknown, you look deeper into the spiritual beings. I hope this means you believe in ghosts because I believe that they are real and a part of the spirits, angels, and demons that Christians take part in believing. God means a lot to not just you but all those who believe in him and do not lose faith. I'm not quite sure if the bible talks about aliens or anything but I do believe that there are beings out there there we cannot apprehend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacob, I like where you went with this. However, the Bible doesn't tell us everything. It only tells us what we need to know. Much like when the world ends, there are some things only God knows, and I think it's a possibility that He made another planet. Of course, I don't know this, but I think if He made us he certainly has the capacity to have developed other life-bearing plants.

    ReplyDelete