Monday, March 18, 2013

One Call
 
This is an easy answer. If I had only one call in any situation and needed somebody I could always rely on no matter what it would be my best friend Joe. Joe and I are always there for each other and always have each others back no matter what. There has been situations before when I needed help and I have always called Joe, he has always answered, and he has always helped me out. It doesn't matter how big the situation, whether it's vehicle problems, family problems, my own stupidity, or even a fight and I need some backup, Joe will help me out and I would do the same for him. I have been best friends with Joe for almost four years and when I say best friends I mean we are pretty much brothers and I hope it will stay like that forever. So if ever throughout my lifetime can only have one phone call for helpe I would Joe and know without a doubt he would pick up the phone and be on his way to help.

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever heard the saying, "1 boy is a boy, 2 boys is a half a boy,.." Anytime I hear that quote from my mom you guys are who I think of. Because the more guys you get in a group the more trouble you're probibly going to get into. But from what you've said, Joe sounds more reliable than I've ever thought. You 2 must be great friends :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely believe that you would first call Joe even if you are in serious trouble. I hope he's got your back as well as I have Jake's back. Joe is your best friend and Jake is my best friend. There is no other feeling than knowing that you have a best friend you can call a brother, a friend, and someone you can put full faith into. If I was to ever need Jake's help, I wouldn't hesitate to call but I know that in the back of my mind, my mother would tear down the world to save my life. I hope to realize that your mother would do the same but maybe one day Jake would feel the same about his mom. The first blogger who commented above sucks!

    ReplyDelete