Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The word that best describe me is uncontrollable. Nobody can control me because the way I see it is life is about taking risks and having fun without anybody getting in the way. See thats why my mom and I always argue and fight, because she can't control me. At school no teacher or principal can control me because I do what I want. Now the effects of me doing this usually cause me getting introuble, however I don't count it as trouble because I can't be disciplined. See another way to describe me other than uncontrollable is steel trap. No one can bend or break me. I know people probably think that I must be a terribly bad kid for this, but the way I see it is it's your life and no one should have control over what you do, where you go, or how and why you do things. I'm not trying to sound like a big jerk because I'm not I'm actually a really nice and giving person, but when someone tries to stand in the way of my happiness they will be knocked down. So this is one of the words that best describes me and what I believe in.

2 comments:

  1. Jacob, You need to TITLE your blogs! It is worth 5 points. Please read the instructions completely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. marcum marcum marcum. i dont look at you and see uncontrolable. i dont see you as the type of kid who wouold spend so much time fighting with your mom just to get what you want.think about it she only does what she does because she cares. she may be harsh but its better then no attention at all, i promise. the word that i believe descibes you is perswaded, just ask me and i will tell you why. that is if you care

    ReplyDelete