Tuesday, March 19, 2013

In the Next Ten Years
 
In the next ten years I see myself achieving my long term and short term goals that I have set. I see myself living in a beatiful home with alot of land. I see myself with two beautiful chiuldren and an amzing, loving wife. I will be in the middle of completing my career, which is being the UFC heavyweight champion of the world. I will be working hard while taking my boxing, kickboxing, and jujitsu classes. In the next ten years I see myself trying as hard as possible to be the best husband and father I could possibly be. I will hope that in the next ten years I will still have my absolute best friends from high school and have them come over once in a while to hangout with me and my family. I want to be able to say in the next ten years that I have no regrets with what I have done with my life and to be one hundred percent proud of myself. This is where I see myself in the next ten years.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like an awesome life! UFC is the real stuff. The only type of wrestling I'll watch. And what is Jujitsu? I think it's a style of Karate but im not sure. And while your replying, what are some of your long term goals you hope to achieve by then?

    ReplyDelete