Thursday, March 7, 2013

Autobiography
 
During the  year I was thirteen, many things had happened. When I first turn thirteen I was live at Fort Campbell, KY and was so excited because we were about to move to Pierce City, MO. We had all our things packed and ready to go, so we left Kentucky and headed to Pierce City. When we got there it was so beautiful and I was so happy, and suprisingly I was excited to start school there. Well it was the night before my first day of school and I had all of my things packed and ready to go. The next morning I took a shower and got dressed for school when I found out that school was closed because of the icy weather, I was so disappointed. That whole week school was closed and it was the week before there christmas break, so I didnt get to start school until January. When I finally started going to school there I loved it and I really liked the people there. That's when I got my famous name "Marcum" which is my last name.

No comments:

Post a Comment