Monday, March 11, 2013

Summer before College
 
I would buy an rv and take a trip with all my friends to anywhere in the U.S. We would have so much fun on our road trip. We would visit colorado and climb the mountains, go to the grand canyon, go to yellowstone park, and make so many memories together. When we return we would go to my apartment that I just bought and have a huge party and rip up the town. We would take pictures and videos of stupid stuff we do everyday. I would go on vacation with my family and spend time with them. After I spend time with my family, however, its time for friends again. Honestly, after we took our road trip we would pretty much do the same thing every night and that would be hangout, drive around the town, and sometimes drink. So that is what I would do for the summer before college if I did not have to worry about the money.

3 comments:

  1. This vacation seems like it would be a blast. I think it would be more fun and worth while to spend a summer with just a group of friends with nothing but the road ahead of them. It sounds like you guys would be going to all these major landmarks and adventures. What I would rather do is go to all the small and unknown landmarks. That way there would be an even better story to bring back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the road trip idea. I've always wanted to do a summer road trip with friends. I do think our ideas of a fun road trip may be a little different though.. I agree you should take tons of pictures to remember the good times, but maybe not do too many stupid things. Going climbing in the mountains sounds awesome. Just be careful, kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. let me start by asking who would be the DD? i know better then this. and then i would wonder how many states yall could or would get arrested in? it is a good idea just as hailey but it is kinda out there and far fetched in points

    ReplyDelete