Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thanksgiving in the year of 2011. That was the greatest thanksgiving I have ever had, all my family was there including some of my friends, there was so much food, and we had football on the television and played football outside. So as soon as my family got to my house, they came inside and we all started talking, laughing, and just hanging out. Then my mom sayed it is time to pray and so my grandpa got up and prayed. Then we all got in line and started making our plates of food. About an hour later everyone had finished eating a very wonderful and delicious meal. Then we went outside to play a big game of football. After about another hour we went back inside to just chill and talk. Thats when the most interesting think I have ever heard was said. My uncle Robby told me that my uncle Jeremiah was dating this girl for along time and they my Unclke J went to her house and found a picture of his grandma at her house. So he asked her why she had a picture of his grandma in her house and she told him thats her grandma. They both realized they were cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment