Tuesday, February 5, 2013

If i could go back in time and re-do one day of my life it would be the day I sold my dark blue ford explorer. It was getting close to my 17th birthday and I kept telling my mom I wanted a nice truck, but knew that I probably would not get one. Well, my birthday came around and very suprisingly my mom threw me the keys to my new truck. I could not wait to see it. So we went down to my grandmas house where my mom hid the truck. When we got there I finally got to see my new truck. It was the worst piece of junk I had ever seen in my life. There was dents, scratches, spray paint, chipped pain, and to start it i had to jump start it because the battery was almost dead. The best thing about that truck was the radio. Oh and I forgot to mention it was an 85 chevy S10. Even though it was a piece of junk I was thankfull. That day my mom sold my explorer. The truck only lasted a few months before the transmission went out and the brakes stopped working. I miss my explorer so much. I had so many great memories in it. Such as, Joe and I driving it to Sprinfield to got watch an Eric Church and Brantley Gilbert concert at the JQH arena. That was the best day I have ever had and im glad it was wtih my best friend Joe. Also Joe, Cedric, jordan, Eric, and me used to drive everywhere and get into lost of trouble with my explorer and it always ran great; there was never any problems with my explorer. The inside of my explorer was also one of its best features. It had clean,shiny leather seats, a nice radio, perfectly carpeted floor boards, nice interior, and it even showed how many miles of gas I had left until it was empty. I had honestly the best days of my life when I had my explorer. So if I could go back to the day that we sold it I would have told my mom not to and to sell that truck she just bought to somebody else.

1 comment:

  1. Crazy how we get so attached to a vehicle.

    On a side note you need to start spell checking before you post.

    ReplyDelete