Monday, April 1, 2013

I Want to Talk About Me

 
Hey my name Marcum, Jacob, Marcum. I am a very complicated person, but most people don't know that. I change my mind about stuff all the time, I'm not exactly sure why but I think it is because I am a "live for the moment" kind of guy. Everyone knows I am a talker, I talk constantly soooo much, but I honestly don't see the problem with talking alot because all I am doing is expressing myself in a verbal way. My favorite food is chinese, my favorite color is blue, my favorite animal is a white bengal tiger, and my favorite sports are football and mma. I love country music, always have and always will, but lately I have been listening to alot of rap and pop and I am starting to really like them. Working out is something I do almost everyday I love to hit the weights and get big and ripped! I have a great personality, I love to make people laugh, I'm outgoing, I'm very loyal to my friends, and family, and I have an amazing smile. My favorite thing to do is to go out and hangout with friends. I have sooo many memories with my friends. Meeting new people is something I really enjoy. I'm a hard worker and whenever I get offered the chance to make money I take complete advantage of it. some of my flaws however is im very impatient and I rush into things way to fast. I am a christian, however I've changed sooo much in my relationship between me and God, unfortunately I'm not close to him anymore and that of course needs to change. I hate running unless its like in a sport and not just running for fun. This is pretty much everything about me.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment