Monday, April 22, 2013

Never Say Goodbye

The hardest goodbye I have ever had to say was to a very special girl named Taylor. I first met her when I was very young and we lived on Fort Campbell, KY because my dad was in the army. Taylor and I hung out everyday and sometimes she even stayed the night with me. After a couple years we decided to move to Missouri. After living in Missouri for almost five years Taylor came down to visit me. She stayed for two weeks and those were the best two weeks of my life. We went to Branson together and swam in the pool, went to watch a musical, played in an arcade, and walked around in shops. Taylor and I would always wrestle at my house and she would always beat me because I always let her win but she doesn't know that. Taylor and I became intimate with each other and it was very special every time it happened. The day before Taylor left we went to Joplin with my sister, when we arrived to the mall my sister went to hangout with her boyfriend and me and Taylor walked around. The me and her decided to leave and go for a drive. We arrived at a back dirt road surrounded by trees and there was a path. So me and Taylor walked on the path for 30 minutes just talking and then came back to the car and we made love. After that we went back to the mall and picked sister up and went home. Finally, we made it to my house, Emilee went and fell asleep on the couch, so Taylor and I went and cleaned my room and made love again. Later that day my parents arrived home and we all watched movies till it was time for bed. When everyone else fell asleep Taylor and I layed on the couch together and talked for a couple of hours. We went to my bedroom and made love for the last time and it was the greatest time of my life, not just because it was sex, but because it was with the most special girl in my life that I have known very long. We ended up staying up the whole night talking and listening to music on her computer. In the morning it was time for Taylor to leave back to Texas. She gave all my family hugs and goodbyes. Then she came to me and we hugged, I gave her one last kiss, and then she whispered in my ear "I love you Jake and I will miss you". I started tearing up and then she left. I managed to hold my tears because I had to go to school. That was the hardest goodbye I have ever went through. That night all I could think about was Taylor and all the memories we had shared. I honestly know that she was the most perfect girl for me and I wish and hope without all my heart that when I see her again that we will be together forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment