Friday, April 12, 2013

Unfinished Sentences

1. I usually worry about many things. The thing I worry about the most is what I am going to do after high school.
2. I feel angry when people are mean to other people just to make them look good. Like telling someone that they suck at something just so they can look good at it.
3. I’m moody when I'm hungry. As soon as I get something to eat I'm happy as can be.
4. I’m happiest when things go my way. Like if I asked my mom for something and she says no, but I persuade her into saying yes.
5. I feel confident when I have a girlfriend. This is because I feel like I can show off my girlfriend and people envy me. 
6. I feel frustrated when I'm doing homework. I'm not very smart so when I try to do good on my homework it really frustrates me.
7. I feel depressed when bad things happen. Like this girl I really care about is moving to Alabama in the fall and I'm not sure if I will ever see her again.
8. I am comfortable when I'm alone. Sometimes I talk to myself or pretend to do this which make me feel really comfortable.
9. I feel nervous when people tell stories about what I've done when I'm with a girl. I have done some stupid things so it makes me nervous because I'm not sure how she will react.
10. I feel sentimental when people say good things about me. It makes me feel cool, special, and needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment