Monday, April 8, 2013

Personal Metaphors

1. Animal- If I were an animal, I would be a Tiger.

2. Car- If I were a car, I would be a mustang.

3. Article of Clothing- If I were an article of clothing, I would be a shirt.

4. Day of the Week- If I were a day, I would be a Friday.

5. Food- If I were a food, I would be fried catfish.

6. Color- If I were a color, I would be blue.

7. Movie- If I were a movie, I would be Step Brothers.

8. Fragrance- If I were a fragrance, I would be Old Spice.

9. Type of Building- If I were a building, I would be a skyscraper.

10. Plant- If I were a plant, I would be a thorn bush.

11. Musical Instrument- If I were a musical instrument, I would be an electric guitar.

12. Geometric Shape- If I were a geometric shape, I would be an octagon.

13. Piece of Furniture- If I were a piece of furniture, I would be a bed.

14. Song- If I were a song, I would be kick it in the sticks by Brantley Gilbert.

15. Appliance or Machinery- If I were an appliance or a piece of machinery, I would be a hammer.

16. Television Character- If I were a television character, I would be Rob Dyrdek.

17. Season of the Year- If I were a season of the year, I would be fall.

18. Natural Phenomenon- If I were a natural phenomenon, I would be an Ice Age.

19. Cartoon or Comic Character- If I were a cartoon character, I would be SpongeBob.

20. Word- If I were a word, I would be untamable.

No comments:

Post a Comment