Tuesday, April 16, 2013

In other Words

1.) "Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump."
2.) "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get". Forrest Gump
3.) "I'm ready." SpongeBob Squarepants.
4.) "Lightweight baby!" Ronnie Coleman.
5.) "Git'R'Done." Larry the Cable Guy.
6.) "Don't cry before its over, smile because it happened." Dr. Suess
7.)"The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens." Arnold Schwarzenneger.
8.)“Eat like an Animal. Train like a Monster. Sleep like a Baby.” Keith Nolan
9.) "I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be
like you parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.
Completely." Henry Rollins
10.) "I prefer to work out alone. It enables me to concentrate on the lessons
that the Iron has for me. Learning about what you’re made of is always
time well spent, and I have found no better teacher. The Iron had
taught me how to live." Henry Rollins

No comments:

Post a Comment